Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Internet~ is the book of life -




Everything that you post on the internet generally stays on the internet.


Sometimes this can lead to a pile of regret...

For me I once posted an article associating my name with my weight and video games like DDR for weight loss.



Truthful as it was... I suppose it was facing the humility of not being comfortable with myself when new people (generally people who lived on the internet) would discover this page.


But for some people.... Its much more personal then that.


Its caused a few rare cases that have spiraled into chaos....and sadness...



It has begun a so called: Crusade on bullying....... (Crusades are not generally  good things historically for the record...)






Now we can blame the internet for that, we can blame bullying for that: 
Having been a chubby girl, I am no stranger to  bullying.

But I have observed that suppression of anything leads to far more problems psychologically.

Instead regarding bullying... perhaps we should be asking : Why is this person bullying?

(Usually a much deeper emotional problem is the cause of this.)

~~~~~

Regarding internet safety we can use this opportunity to see the truth.... 
This is something we need to inform our children about.


Much as Taxes, and finances are not mandatory to be taught in school, internet habits not points of mandatory education..



I feel it is time to recognize the amazingness of the internet, by spreading awareness that this is the global mind united in one place.


I propose we use the internet for what it was made for: the expansion of human consciousness!

With funding to education being cut almost everywhere in North America.. Its the children who are hurting most.


Seeing as they are the future adults that run the world~ perhaps the inversion of today's philosophy needs to take place.


Children > Money


In celebration of education I wish to share this wonderful creation :

https://www.khanacademy.org/

Khan Academy is the first step in free - quality education material.

I'm sure if professionals work together to create a future focused on our future~
Only greatness can ensue.


credit:

Dance Dance Revolution: Konami
Fantastic student debt image ://fewings.ca/

https://www.khanacademy.org/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment