Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Invitation~

Chad and I's Gaia avi's as couply art.

2006

Even though I was an abundant user of the internet as a teen (21 hours plus per day)...

I was  never an antisocial individual.

A lot can happen in 7 years..




When I met my spouse all we wanted to do was be together. ~

We'd skip school - just to be together

We'd skip work - Just to be together


~

We'd eat, sleep and wonder about life together.




~

If I had the chance to go back~  I would keep everything the same.. 



When we met - we just knew


We dated for a week, got engaged a week later.






Now we have our 2 kids together~
and since the birth of our son we came face to face with a very big realization.


The secret world that so few parents actually speak of.
They have done, and continue to do for their kids.


Trading family and friends to run a race that never ends.

Reminding us about our past~
Parents who worked their asses off to provide for us.

Whom we remember ourselves missing.

This can't be the way things were meant to be.


During this time we admittedly often chose to spend our free time with one another, instead of our friends..

but we also had a lot of self discovery.

Baking,  philosophy , psychology, art , gaming ... etc


We had a wonderful adventure ~ But now we understand the effects of time and separation.
We've witnessed it...
Fortunately its something we understand. So many of us have been thrown in the endless cycle of bills +debt  ~ Thinking only about our limited free time and how we want to use it.~

Now that we've had a moment to think~ and recharge I'm hoping we can do something new.


- my deepest apologies to my friends-



No comments:

Post a Comment