Saturday, January 25, 2014

House of broken dreams

So update!~

Our landlords have been having some issues making their payments, and lost the house.


So now we are living in renters limbo....


I've noticed a lot of people are in the same situation who are quiet about it.
So this is a heads up that there are many people suffering in silence who have lost much during these stressful times.
~

I have this issue where injustice pokes me...



I feel like there has to be something we can do to prevent the games these financial institutions are playing with the dreams of young individuals.

The dream to have a house their children can grow up in... then Bam~ Lost your job?

Goodbye everything!~

Its not fair...


Not to mention the fact these places charge overdrawn fee's and are also the ones that handle insurance.

They own everything, while others are losing everything.


All for money.


Then the house is auctioned... to some one else and the cycle of broken dreams continues.


~

This forces me to really have to socialize and communicate (or try to since I seem to be getting few answers).

I've been trying to communicate with all seeing as we are stuck between a renters contract and the bank now being the owners.

So we shall see what happens~ But I have high hopes for something wonderful ~



****

Let us return hope to the broken hearts.



No comments:

Post a Comment