Sunday, March 23, 2014

Being~

I have met many in my life who would rather hide themselves away then be known to the public.

They have gone out of their way to avoid being captured in photo's, or video..




Back then I understood and I empathized. (I did it too!)


But looking back~ it makes you feel like a ghost.


Events you know you were at~ No trace of your existence remains...


and now I look at this in a very sad way.


The memory of who we use to be can be so easily carried and remembered in these times, but for most of us we are too afraid to even be.

Life is too short to be invisible and for the sake of the happiness of others, I no longer wish to hide away.

Its time to have a presence and finally be.


I hope others will join me in feeling free being yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment