Saturday, March 8, 2014

So I've been  having lots of fun setting up the Cosmic Soup and Cosmic Shop!~

So far~ My friend Meg has accepted to possibly be my secretary/manager.
(she is amazing helping me focus on the tasks that need completion.)

Logged into my Gaia online account after many years of inactivity.
Apparently... my items are worth more then I could possibly have ever imagined now..


So I'm hoping to do some form of give away contest to help promote the Cosmic soup project.

As advised by my other wonderful friend Charlie ~ We've taken up using Tumblr-
Updates can be found Here.


and Our Indiegogo croud funding can be found here

Don't forget to join us on Facebook!!




Our goal is to create, share and pay it forward.

We are so happy to have you along for the journey!~

No comments:

Post a Comment