Monday, April 4, 2016

[Community Spotlight] - Blast Ryoku -




Hello everyone!
I'm Blastryoku and I write and draw the webcomic called curse lineage.

I was born in south America in a little town called Liborina.
There was never much to do so I would draw in the afternoon.
My first comic was a hero comic called Fusionman.


We were a family of 4 pretty close so when my older brother finished high school and wanted to start university, we moved to the city.
This is where I got to know manga and started planning and developing my webcomic: Curse Lineage.

It's also where I finish my studies on graphic design but the situation is pretty difficult so I have to look for every job opportunity that comes my way.

At the moment I'm continuing my work on Curse Lineage while planning another story so stay tuned.

If you want to contact me, you can find me on these places.

No comments:

Post a Comment