Thursday, November 28, 2013

Family blog ~ New home~


So wordpress doesn't give much customization options unless I pay....(right now is outside of our budget)




Let's try blogger out~ Just for fun to see what we can muster up with it!
Saige in her marshmallow like bunting bag~



(thanks again to mon Oncle and Ma Tante for this cuteness)

~

Today i would like to blog about my hubby~

Ever since we've met, hes told me how often he was told that he looked intimidating.
We had to draw self portraits back in college, and I can clearly see this though reflecting in his opinion of his self image.

But today I have to set the record straight. He may look intimidating to some, but he's one of the sweetest gentlest souls I've ever met.



~
Snuggling but~ unfortunately
   (glaring at the camera's)



~He plays with the kids at their level~ Often reducing Zakary to a pile of insane giggles.

Zakary I'm sure one day will be able to share his stories about how awesome his daddy is.
But before either of our kids can fully say it for themselves, this wifey has to give a shout out to her wonderful husband.

Thank you for growing with me, and our beautiful family. ~

May there be many more adventures to come.


Hopefully one day, we will officially get married and have a wedding. (and our kids can be there!! yay) But other then a great big party that's fun to talk about, not a darn thing will be different.

Love is not a piece of paper. Love is the effort and energy you do every day that shows just how much you care.

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment